Fall Season Is Upon Us!!!!
Im going to have a bit of a fall thread a little later in the month, but I decided to post this one today cause I was really feeling fall. So if you want to see a bold fall makeup look, keep reading!
- I use the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Oil Free Lotion Sunscreen
- I use The Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- I use L’oreal Infallible Pro Glow 24 hr Foundation (201 Classic Ivory)
- I use Maybelline Nouveau Instant Age Rewind Concealer (Light)
- I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Soft Brown)
- I use Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection in Medium Cocoa and Dark Cocoa
Now Onto Eyes
I am going to be using the Modern Renaissance Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills, the Sweet Peach Palette by Too Faced, and the Naked Palette by Urban Decay.
Start by Putting on Eyeshadow Primer. I use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (original)
- I take Tempera from the Modern Renaissance Palette and cover my lids in it.
- Mix Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, and Burnt Orange, and dust it into your crease.
- Then you mix Love Letter, and Venetian Red and place it in the outer crease and inner corner area, and then you add Realgarin the middle of your crease.
- Then take Luscious from the Sweet Peach Palette and put it on the base of your lid and layer Bellini on top of it.
- Then I take a mixture of Toasted and Hustle from the Naked Palette and place it in my crease over the red shades.
- I then take buck and mix it into the crease as well, and dust sidecar over the base of the lid.
- Then I take a clean fluffy brush and blend everything out.
- I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and the Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- I also use a mix of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ (3D Fibers), Benefit Roller Lash, and Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express
- Last eye step!! Curling Lashes! I use a Tarte eyelash curler, I dont know which one it is for sure though.
I have to admit I usually go a little overboard.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Palette
- I mix Snow, White Sand, and Sunray. I layer it up on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, cupids bow, and occasionally on my chin, but I didnt do that today.
- NYX Liquid Suede (soft spoken)