Hello my lovely readers!
Today I wanted to talk about incoming freshman and things that are essential for them to know. Some classes don’t quite understand the etiquette of high school and they think that at Fourteen years old you automatically rule the world. Well I hate to break it to you, but thats just simply not the case. So lets get into it.
- Do not be annoying.
- Everyone hates that obnoxious kid in class.
- You sit in the back at football/ basketball games.
- You have 3 years and then you can sit in the front, but we have all patiently waited our turn.
- Dont think you’re cool.
- You’re not, and chances are as a freshman no one is going to like you if you seem full of yourself.
- There is a very good chance that at assemblies you will get bood. Thats life, instead of getting offended just think “Oh yeah, I get to do that next year.”
Now that being said, freshman year is a great year to figure out who your friends are and establishing the person you’re going to be throughout your high school career. The next four years of your life can be the best or the worst, just depends on what you make of them.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
So much love for you all,