I have a love for traveling, and I’m sure most of you do too. So here I have my list of airplane essentials to put in your carry on!
So for starters, you have to have a bag to carry everything in. I have the Victoria’s Secret Pink Backpack, it is filled with pockets and works great! Now let’s get into the good stuff!!
- Blankets are a big must, not only for the plane, but for the hotel too!!
- A book. Come on, we all need something to do on the plane, + eat pray love is awesome.
- Sunglasses, no you’re not gonna wear them on the plane, but when you get off the plane just throw em on!
- Wallet. Money right? You’ve obviously gotta buy things!!
- Notebooks! I have 4 notebooks in my travel bag, the striped one is an idea book, the normal composition notebook is like a thought diary, the yellow one is my blog schedule, and the brown one is my vacation journal!
- Phone, because who leaves home without their phone?
- Neck pillow. I actually didn’t bring this with me cause I didn’t have room and the flight wasn’t that long, but for longer flights it is a must.
- Headphones and Charger, kind self explainitory, speaking of I really should plug in my iPad right now.
- On that note, iPad, to get work done, or to watch movies, or play games, or whatever suits you.
- Pens and Highlighters. To write obviously
- Chapstick, to keep your lips soft
- Gum, (not pictured) to help your ears pop, mine get really bad.
- Snacks and earrrings, for when you get off the plane.
- A change of clothes, cause airport clothes are generally sweats and leggings.
- Purse, to put things in when you get off the plane.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and there’s a lot of diary typed travel blogs going up soon so stay tuned!