Hello my beautiful friends,
Today’s subject is obviously about self love.
Now for starters, this can mean something different for every single person who reads it. For me, self love is realizing that I can be happy with who I am, and not needing anyone else to tell me what is good and bad about me, Although it is great to have people tell you how much they love you, you can do life all on your own. You also may be going through a spiritual journey, and if you don’t love yourself there is no way to come to true pure spiritual peace.
People who express self love are:
- More aware
- More focused
- Not worried about what other people are thinking.
There are many ways to love yourself here are a few ideas:
- Treat yourself
- Look in he mirror and tell yourself your favorite feature about yourself
- Giving yourself some alone time
I personally need to get better at expressing self love, although I love myself, there are many things I could do to treat myself to the love that only I can give myself. So here is my list of things that I have started doing, or am planning on starting in the near future, I hope you can take something from these lists and apply them to your own lives.
- I recently began journaling, just putting pen to paper and letting whatever goes through my head, be placed on that sheet of paper.
- Relaxing candle lit baths, and reading books that make me happy, and refreshed.
- Decorating my space, I have recently decorated my bedroom, and I absolutely love it. (If you’d like a bedroom tour, or a how to decorate your room post comment below or head over to my instagram, and comment there!)
- I watch youtube videos, and explore blogs, and take time doing things I love.
- I read books, If you see me at school it is almost guaranteed that there Is a book in my hand. If it was up to me I would always be reading.
There are so many other things you could do, I am now going to leave a list of other blog posts, by other people, that you can check out. I find self love very important, and crucial to living a happy life.