Welcome to my Blog! Whether you are a new reader, or you have been keeping up with my posts for a while, hello, my name is Ali and I am so happy to have you here! The first week of blogmas is completed!! Thats crazy! Time is just zooming by! Today is blogmas day 8, so I wanted to do something about winter, because were a week in.
Where I live, it snows A LOT. But it hasn’t snowed at all yet (knock on wood) which is really unusual because it was predicted that this was going to be one of the worst winters Boise has seen in a long time. But I am not complaining because there are very few things I like about the snow. But todays post is going to highlight some of the things that I love about the snow, and some things that don’t involve snow at all! So that being said, lets get started with fun things to do in the winter!!
- Making snow angels- even if you’re all by yourself snow angels are a fun way to enjoy the snow!
- Making snow men- classic must do snow activity. If you live somewhere that snows and you don’t make a snowman, you’re doing it wrong my friend.
- Drinking hot chocolate by the fire- Generally this is a fun thing to do right after you come inside from playing in the snow.
- SNOWBALL FIGHT- I have actually only had one successful snowball fight, because snowballs honestly terrify me.
- Making christmas cookies- The smell of freshly baked cookies in the winter time, no one can pass that up.
- Making home made apple cider- Not only does it taste like heaven in a cup, but it also makes your whole house smell like it.
- Drifting- I don’t like drifting in my car, but if someone else has control of the car, then I am all in. (this works best if you live in a small town where it is less likely to hit anything.
- Build an igloo- I have tried and tried and tried again, and the closest I have ever come to building an igloo was at my friends house when we built a two foot hole in the snow next to her porch that you could jump into, but it didn’t have a roof.
- Christmas shopping- It is about giving not receiving and the feeling of buying people gifts is a feeling you should never pass up.
- Spending time with family- This one is important! The holiday season is all about spending time with you family and enjoying just sitting around watching christmas movies (or something) together.
Hopefully this gave you some fun ideas to do this winter! Even if it doesn’t snow where you live, there is something on this list for you to do! I hope you are having an awesome December, and I hope you are enjoying blogmas as much as I am!
Also! My friend mason released a single today on ITunes! So check it out! You can also check out his album that he released! Here are the links!
Question of the day
What is your favorite thing to do during the winter?
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget you’re amazing, and you mean the world to me!