Welcome to my Blog! Whether you are a new reader, or you have been keeping up with my posts for a while, hello, my name is Ali and I am so happy to have you here! We are in a series called Blogmas, and today is Day 15! So crazy that we’re 10 days away from Christmas!!
Let me first inform you, before we get started in this post, of my current environment.
I am currently in a nice warm candle lit bath, with a lush face mask, and a lush bath bomb, while watching How the grinch stole christmas! ALSO Today is the first REAL snowfall of the season here in good old Boise Idaho. We have had frost falling and a few white roads, but today we got a few inches of really heavy snow. So I’m definitely in the Christmas spirit. With that being said, let’s get right into this post! (This list is in no particular order)
- Elf – my #1 favorite Christmas movie
- How the grinch stole Christmas – this is a classic
- Santa Clause – come on this is amazing
- Santa Clause 2 – so good.
- Santa Clause 3 – wow. That’s all I can say.
- Home alone – I really only like the first one
- Holiday in handcuffs – so good
- 12 dates of Christmas – “that’s a good movie even though it’s a chick flick. I liked it” – my boyfriend
- Christmas with the Kranks – I love this one
- Charlie Brown Christmas – who doesn’t love Charlie Brown
- A Christmas carol – don’t be a Scrooge, and just watch them all
There are so many other good ones, but I’d be here all night trying to list them off.
Question of the day:
What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget you’re amazing, and you mean the world to me!