Welcome to my Blog! Whether you are a new reader, or you have been keeping up with my posts for a while, hello, my name is Ali and I am so happy to have you here! We’re in a series called Blogmas and it’s day 22! We’re 3 days away from Christmas!!!
I decided I wanted to do a post on my favorite scents, so you can smell like me this Christmas! Lol not really but I liked this idea so I’m gonna go with it.
- Warm and Cozy: PINK Victoria’s Secret – this scent is great in the summer, but it’s also bomb in the wintertime
- Winter Candy Apple: Bath and Body Works – this just smells like heaven in a bottle
- Juicy couture – this is a more musky scent for me, but I love it and I’m on my second bottle of it
- Fresh Sparkling Snow: Bath and Body Works – this is just so nice I love it
- Twisted Peppermint: Bath and Body Works- I never really thought I would want to wear peppermint as a perfume but I love it! It smells so good on!
Thanks so much for reading, let me know below:
What’s your favorite Christmas scent?
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget you’re amazing, and you mean the world to me!