Welcome to my Blog! Whether you are a new reader, or you have been keeping up with my posts for a while, hello, my name is Ali and I am so happy to have you here! Merry Christmas! Today is the last day of blogmas!! It is also my last post of 2017! I am taking a break for the last week of december, to plan, and celebrate the year that has gone by, and prepare for the year, journey, and experiences to come in 2018!
Today, I decided I wanted to do a What I got for christmas Post, but I am not posting everything cause this post would take a long time to write, and read.
I want to first and foremost disclaim, that I am so grateful and appreciative to everyone who gave me gifts, and spent this holiday with me, and I in no way shape or form am taking any of this for granted, or bragging.
That being said, I am going to show pictures for some, but not all of what I got, and say who I got it from.
- Record Player
- I got this from my parents, along with 3 vinyl records.
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- I got this from my parents, along with 16 essential oils (Pictured)
- Heated Throw Blanket
- My parents got this for me, and dang it is warm.
- Blue Ray Player
- I always steal my parents from the downstairs tv, so they got me one.
- Mario Badescue Rose Water Spray
- My parents are freaking awesome lets be honest.
- Entire Harry Potter Book Collection
- My grandparents got this for me, and I can not wait to re-read all of them!!
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- My Aunt Brandy got this for me!!!!
- Lulu Lemon Leggings
- I was in complete shock when I opened this. My Aunt Brandy also got these for me!
- Morphe 35N Palette
- Obsessed. My parents got this for me, along with a 18 set of morphe brushes
- Body Shop Face Masks
- This set comes with 5, really nice face masks! I got this from my parents!
Thank you so much for reading! Merry Christmas!
Question of the day:
What is your favorite thing you got for christmas?
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget you’re amazing, and you mean the world to me!